webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen>With increasing demands for better collaboration and information aggregation, Microsoft has been continuously upgrading its SharePoint technology. And the result is SharePoint 2010! Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007) always took care of content management, collaboration, search and business intelligence features. However, SharePoint 2010 took it to the next level with improved integration with Microsoft Office applications, social networking features, and enhanced data connectivity.
Apps4Rent, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and the leading SharePoint hosting service provider, offers both MOSS 2007 and SharePoint 2010 in shared and/or dedicated environment. We offer hosted SharePoint 2010 at a competitive price starting at $8.95 per month. Our fully managed dedicated plans start at $199 per month for SharePoint Foundation 2010.
SharePoint 2010 Features — the Six Pillars of SharePoint!
The six pillars or features that bring the best out of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 include the following:
Sites—Help Build and Manage External and Internal Websites
The ‘Sites’ feature in SharePoint offers a single platform for all your business requirements that too integrated with tool sets that you use the most. SharePoint Sites make publishing as simple as using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. It is a good platform to support your entire Web content management needs, be it for an extranet, intranet, or internet sites. Many prominent companies use SharePoint Server 2010 for internet sites. Some SharePoint 2010 sites features include intuitive content editing and authoring experience, multiple language support, better content organization and categorization, compliance with various web standards such as WCAG 2.0 AA and XHTML ensuring more users and devices can access the website, improved search, web analytics, audience targeting for personalization, cross browser support, and more.
Communities—Offers the Best Social Networking Environment
Social networking is the buzz word these days. Moreover, social networking sites have gained a strong foothold in the workplace. SharePoint Server 2010 has, thus, been integrated with interesting social networking features such as My Network, My Profile, Status Updates, Blogs, Enterprise Wikis, Discussion Boards, Social Tagging, Bookmarking, My Sites and more for better collaboration, information sharing, and communication.
Content—Takes your Content Management to another level
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 provides out-of-the-box content management system with its exclusive features such as digital assets, records management, managed metadata, unique document ids, shared content types, document sets, Microsoft Office Integration, and more. With SharePoint 2010, manage your data and other documents, set access permissions for users, categorize content for easy search and retrieval, and lock down official document for further edits and updates.
Search—Keeps your Data at your Finger Tip!
Getting the right data at the right time is vital for any organization. SharePoint 2010 exactly offers you that. Its search features offers the speed and power of the most sought-after search engine such as Google. The ‘Did you mean’ feature helps you search by expertise and people. The visual search offers visual display of the searched documents in thumbnails. Refined search based on metadata and taxonomy is also available.
Insights—Offers the Best-in-Class Business Intelligence
Make appropriate business decisions using the best-in-class SharePoint 2010 Business Intelligence features. Utilize tools such as Excel to collect and analyze data. Use SharePoint’s Excel services to crunch information and create online reports. Create scorecards, dashboards, and more providing key performance indicators accessible to managers, information workforce, and top management. This isn’t the end! Insights offer more Business Intelligence features like Gantt charts, Visual data, and more for improved effectiveness and better decisions.
Who can benefit from SharePoint Server 2010 Hosting?
- Any spiritual organizations such as a Church group with a large congregation, a synagogue, a temple group and more.
- Multi-story building committee who wants to collaborate and communicate on meetings, update minutes of the meeting, update new decisions taken by the board and more.
- NGOs with its branches spread across the globe.
- Educational institutions.
- Health care centers.
- Any large, mid-sized, or small companies.
- Government agencies.
- Legal advisors.
- Affinity Groups.
- Media groups such as advertising agencies, newspapers.
- Agricultural sectors.
- The list is endless …with our SharePoint Server 2010 pricing, anyone can afford a basic SharePoint site.
Why buy Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 Hosting from Apps4Rent?
- We are experts in managing hosted SharePoint services.
- We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.
- We have experience serving hundreds and thousands of companies from small, large, and mid-size segments.
- We offer month-to-month billing and don’t tie you down with long-term contracts.
- With our low SharePoint Server 2010 cost, you don’t need to go bargain hunting.
- We offer free SharePoint templates
- Our technical team offers the best SharePoint support services.
- We offer both dedicated as well as shared SharePoint hosting solutions.
- We offer services from our state-of-the art SAS 70 certified data centers.
- We offer the best and managed secure collaborative environment with round-the-clock support via chat, email, and phone.
- Our SharePoint architects can craft a custom dedicated server solution for you.
- With us, you get your site up and running in no time.
- We offer 24/7 network and server monitoring.
- We provide regular data backups.
- Your data is secure and always available.